Friday, April 9, 2021

Autograph Of The Week:Lamar Jackson

It's been a long time since I hosted this segment but I figured it was time to bring it back.

I am also starting out this segment again with a banger, this will not be the case every week as most of the series will be low end autographs, but I wanted to get your attention.

There are two autographed cards I have been seeking to trade for the last three years, one Patrick Mahomes (this will never happen), and the second was Lamar Jackson (another I thought would never happen). But, as you can see, this one actually happened.

How did it happen finally? Well....

@gmccarthy joined my trade thread on Twitter a couple weeks ago and posted some bangers for trade. Among them was a Trout rookie and of course this Lamar Jackson autograph.

I am always a little hesitant pulling off trades with newbies I haven't ever traded with before, especially a huge one like this, but I took the chance and broke out of my box to do so. I am happy I did and may do it again. Not only was @gmccarthy easy to trade with, but he also sent me a handful of amazing extras (I will share this next week) for my birthday.

Stay tuned for the rest of this mail day and more Autographs Of The Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment