Monday, April 19, 2021

Unintentional Rainbow Chase:2014 Andre Williams

Today's unintentional rainbow chase is brought to you by Andre Williams. Williams was a player I had high hopes for when he came to the Giants after his successful college career. So I loaded up on his cards.

Which led to some unintentional rainbow chases.

First up, Topps flagship. I know there is only two cards but back in the time where Topps didn't do an overabundance of flagship parallels I am not technically too far off.

Here is what I have and what I need,
Base,Purple, Gold Border /2014, BCA Pink /499, Military Camo /399, Orange /96, Black Border /59, Platinum Foil 1/1, Printing Plates 1/1 

Up next, Topps Chrome.


Here is what I have and need from this rainbow chase,
Base,Base Refractor, Blue Wave Refractor, Green Refractor, Orange Refractor, Purple Refractor, X-Fractor, STS Camo Refractor /499, BCA Pink Refractor /399, Pulsar Refractor, Black Refractor /299, Blue Refractor /199, Sepia Refractor /99, Gold Refractor /50, Red Refractor /25, SuperFractor 1/1, and Printing Plates 1/1

I am not in a bad position for the 2014 Chrome chase. Williams is affordable but finding that Super after 7 years may be quite the task.

Not sure how far I will chase either of these rainbows but being affordable I may see how far I can get especially on the refractor one.

No comments:

Post a Comment