Thursday, April 15, 2021

Beam Me Up Kyle!

 
I have recently been posting some single cards on Twitter to PWE trade and had some luck in doing so.

When I put up a Chase Young parallel from Optic, it took only seconds for someone to grab it.

What was I seeking in return, NY Giants, non sport cards and of course 90's inserts.

The last one is exactly what @KyleMes had for me.

These 1993-1994 Stadium Club Beam Teams fell randomly in packs and look really cool. As soon as I saw these, I had to trade for them.

These are 27 cards in the set with some of the biggest names in the NBA in it.

I had no temptation to collect this set until I landed these. Now I feel like I must especially since I already have the MJ piece from a yard sale 10 years ago.

Here is what I have so far towards the set 2,4,17,19,25 and would welcome any help from any of you reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment