Friday, August 20, 2021

Dion Plays Some Kenny G

Dion from Dions IP Autograph Collection Blog and I have been trading more the last few years. I think it would be even more than that if I had more stamps and funding for shipping on hand. Instead, I just ship out what I can when I can. For now that works, but hopefully I can expand more on that again down the road as we both have pieces to trade with me being the slacker on my end with shipping.

Recently, actually a few weeks ago now, we pulled off our recent trade and it had some Kenny G vibes.

By Kenny G, I mean Kenny Golladay of course.

Kenny G base I didn't have

Kenny G Prizm rookie. All rookies in 2017 were silvers.

Jasson Dominguez I didn't have for the PC

Jabbawockeez for my non sport PC

Same for Jayson Stark

 
and to end, some basketball rookies since I haven't gotten much the last couple of years.

Thanks again to Dion for the trade and the patience, hopefully I can get some more stamps for some more funding so I can mail out more so we can complete even more cool trades like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment