Sunday, August 1, 2021

Rodney's Cardboard:2018 Panini Illusions Elusive Ink Purple 1/1

Another week, another amazing Rodney Hampton to show off!

Today, finishes up a 3-year chase to my 2018 Panini Illusions autograph needs. Sometimes you sit back and wonder if these 1/1's will ever appear and pop up when you are chasing player collections and rainbows. I never actually ever thought this one would pop up and out of the blue, or purple, it did.

Thanks to my buddy @90sNicheFBCard I was finally able to finish off yet another Hampton rainbow.

The front of the card features purple foil as the main reason it's a parallel.

The back is meh. Kinda bland with no write up.

I will hopefully be able to show off this rainbow family in one of my next upcoming posts. With all of my recent trades that involved Rodney, it finished up a good chunk of rainbows so I will have plenty of them to show off as well.

Until next Sunday, hope everyone has a great day and always keep an eye out for Rodney Hamptons for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment