Friday, August 27, 2021

Breakin' Wax:2021 Prestige Football Blaster Box

Finally! I found some new football cards that is not Leaf or Sage. Some real football cards, sorry Leaf and Sage. I am more into licensed cards and not unlicensed when it comes to my football collecting.

I was able to secure down a blaster box of 2021 Prestige which is one of my favorite early season releases.

Let's see how it went.

8 Packs of 8 cards per pack. No hit guarantees anymore in blaster boxes I guess other than 3 Diamond Parallels. Blaster boxes of Prestige are $27.99 which is steep. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come.



 


 

Here is how I did,







  

Not too bad of a break. Got a couple of key rookies which is why I wanted it in the first place, though I did want a Kadarius Toney from the Giants.

I hope to find more down the road, wouldn't mind opening up another but was lucky to find this one since flippers are taking them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment