Sunday, August 15, 2021

Rodney's Cardboard:2020 Select Green Prizm Die Cut /5

Another Sunday, another Rodney. 

Today we go back to the Select chase and the most rare one I own from the chase, the Green Prizm. Die Cut.
This one features the checkerboard look again, sorry Jon I know you don't like it, and the color is green along with the die cut.

 
The card is also numbered 5/5.

This one was acquired thanks to my good friend @CardpocalypseNC. Thanks again Tim! Now if only I can talk the guy on Twitter into trading away the regular Green /5. Oh well, maybe some day.

Here is the complete chase below. With each card I reveal, I will be crossing it off on this list. You can find my complete haves and needs HERE. (if you want to blow the fun )

57 Signatures Black Prizm 1/1
57 Signatures Black Prizm Die-Cut 1/1
57 Signatures Green Prizm /5
57 Signatures Green Prizm Die-Cut /5
57 Signatures Gold Prizm /10
57 Signatures Gold Prizm Die-Cut /10
57 Signatures Tie-Dye Prizm /25
57 Signatures Tie-Dye Prizm Die-Cut /25
57 Signatures White Prizm /35
57 Signatures Light Blue Prizm /50
57 Signatures Maroon Prizm /75
57 Signatures Blue Prizm /99

57 Signatures Prizm /199

Til next Sunday, keep an eye out on Rodney's for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment