Sunday, August 22, 2021

Rodney's Cardboard:1993 Action Packed 24kt Gold NY Giants vs New Orleans Saints Set

Another week closer to football, I CANNOT WAIT!

So let's show off today's latest Rodney Hampton to celebrate another week closer.

When it comes to Rodney Hampton, I like to chase all I can and today's oddball proves it.

This is a binder of sort. This is the outer sleeve.

You slide the cover off and it reveals this.

There is a base


And a 24KT gold of it as well.

I have never seen one of these before and fortunately my buddy @CardpocalypseNC was nice enough to snag it for me. The only problem with pieces like this is finding a way to store them but being a Super Collector, gotta have them all.

Thanks again to Tim and next week we are headed back to a newest Select add.

Have a great Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment