Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Landon Some Collins

I decided I wasn't really a fan of Unintentional Rainbow segment, so instead I will embed those cards in their own posts.

Such as today's cards that I got from Shane in my latest trade with the Cheap Wax Wednesday guru.

Landon Collins was drafted by the NY Giants in the second round of the 2015 NFL Draft and was one heck of a player. Which is why it was so surprising they let him walk away in 2018 to the rival Washington Football Team (I will never get used to calling them that)

And even though he isn't on the team, I am still more than happy to add his cards such as these 2015 Topps Chrome parallels.



(blue with Giants blue=hobby happiness)

and....
All four grouped together.

I considered looking at doing a rainbow chase, but looking at his prices and the fact not a lot of them are out there it seems near impossible to do. But, if I see a few laying around here and there I may just add them.

Here is the 2015 Topps Chrome chase and so far I have,
Base, Refractor,Purple Refractor, Green Refractor, Orange Refractor, Diamond Refractor, Blue Wave Refractor, Pulsar Refractor, STS Camo Refractor /499, BCA Pink Refractor /399, Black Refractor /299, Blue Refractor /199, Sepia Refractor /99, Gold Refractor /50, Red Refractor /25, SuperFractor 1/1, and Printing Plates 1/1

Thanks again to Shane for these.

No comments:

Post a Comment