Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Breakin' Wax:2015 Rookies and Stars Longevity

Football season is approaching fast, so it's only suiting that I start showing off more football cards on here starting today with a break I did last Christmas.

My wife went Black Friday shopping online for me last year looking out for the best deals out there without breaking the bank. Not one box she bought me was even close to $100, actually all were under $50 and all were bought from a place I haven't really paid much attention to before in Steel City Collectibles. 

I am missing the box pic for today's post, but imagine a hobby box of football cards that had 5 hits in it all for $35. Yes, it wasn't 2020. Yes, it doesn't have the red hot rookies everyone was looking for. But, it was something to open and it was football cards. Also was a product I hadn't opened which also meant all of the cards were new to me.

So here is what to expect in every 6 pack box with 10 cards per pack.

- On average 5 autographs or memorabilia cards per box
- 12 Longevity Rookies
- 2 Longevity Rookie Team Logo Types
- 2 Longevity Veteran Team Logo Types
- 2 Crusade
- 1 Crusade Rookie
- 1 Longevity Star Studded Die Cuts
- 1 Longevity Progression
- 1 Longevity Rookie Jersey
- 1 Longevity Rookies & Stars Embroidered Patches

Some key rookies,



Parallels,
/299

/299

/299

/25

Inserts with some fun unique die cuts,

Red /99



(huge fan of the crusades)


Now onto the hits,




 
Only one autograph out of five hits.

Not too bad of a box break. Mariota looked improved for the Raiders and was rumored to be starter for a good portion of the end of last season. But, he will be riding the bench again. Amari Cooper has been playing great every season whether for the Raiders or Cowboys.

A lot of this I used for trade bait already which in return lands me something I want more. So it was a fun bust and helped me land something I need more.

The other boxes I will show off soon. Most likely those will be on over Cards Over Coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment