Friday, August 27, 2021

Tradin' With Shane Once Again!

Shane and I have been buddies and trading since 2012, one of the longest running friendships -if not THE longest- I have on the hobby internet.

And the trades we do are not a simple pwe or small base card exchange, when we do a trade, it's huge. Huger than huge. It's Large Priority box huge.

Today is only a small portion of what Shane and I do as I have shown some all across multiple blogs. Let's take a look at this portion,

Patrick Ewing Silver and Cracked Pink ice Prizm

Reggie Miller (gives me shivers) and Julius Erving Silver Prizm

90's Predictors. Companies don't do fun stuff like this anymore


These are Epic...well Epix! Love these!

Some set needs


More Patrick Ewing in all it's 90's gloriousness

 
And to finish it up, Kerry Collins.

Great additions to multiple PC's here. Shane once again nails what I like to collect.

Thanks again to Shane for another great trade!

No comments:

Post a Comment