Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Rodney's Cardboard:2020 Select Tie Dye Prizm Autograph

With the blog revamp, I have decided to play around with new days for this series. I know most expect their Rodney intake on a Sunday, but being one of my higher viewed posts, I figured I would move it in the middle of the week where things seem to be a bit slower.

Expect a new series kicking off on Sundays instead.

Today's Rodney pairs up with an earlier one from the Select series I showed in the Tie Dye die cut.

This card comes with a big thanks to Shane in our latest trade which will be shown off in chunks on here. But, a lot of the upcoming Rodney's are thanks to him.

Here's today's Rodney,

The tie-dye adds a mystical look to it.

 
I actually like the full cards more than the die cuts when it comes to these. Usually I am a die cut freak.

Here is the complete chase below. With each card I reveal, I will be crossing it off on this list. You can find my complete haves and needs HERE. (if you want to blow the fun )

57 Signatures Black Prizm 1/1
57 Signatures Black Prizm Die-Cut 1/1
57 Signatures Green Prizm /5
57 Signatures Green Prizm Die-Cut /5
57 Signatures Gold Prizm /10

57 Signatures Gold Prizm Die-Cut /10
57 Signatures Tie-Dye Prizm /25
57 Signatures Tie-Dye Prizm Die-Cut /25

57 Signatures White Prizm /35
57 Signatures Light Blue Prizm /50
57 Signatures Maroon Prizm /75
57 Signatures Blue Prizm /99

57 Signatures Prizm /199

Til next time, keep an eye out on Rodney's for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment