Friday, August 27, 2021

Breakin' Wax:2021 Chronicles Draft Picks Football Blaster Box

Wait...two boxes of football found in one week.

And this one being amazing and possibly my break of the year? Yup, that happened.
2021 Chronicles Draft Picks football comes with 4 packs of 5 cards which I didn't realize when I paid the $20 for it. So it was a gamble for me with no guarantees other than 3 blaster exclusive pink parallels.






Let's see how I did including kicking it off with this Select Silver of Trevor Lawrence which was a huge hit for retail!







The Lawrence in my first pack alone was worth the break. A second Lawrence was a bonus and the last pack with a Kadarius Toney was just the break sealer for my best break so far this year. That includes hobby.

Let me know your thoughts on Chronicles and this break below in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment