Friday, August 6, 2021

Breakin' Wax:2020 Donruss Optic Football Hanger Pack

The first time I was able to open up some Donruss Optic, I did extremely well. Pulling a silver Jordan Love and a Tua Purple along with a few other decent cards. So when the opportunity came again to open up some more, I jumped on it.

Here's hoping the second round is as good as the first one.

 

Every hanger pack of 2020 Optic football comes with 12 cards and one exclusive Green Velocity Parallel. Hanger packs went for $12-$15 I believe at the time I opened this which is really steep for 12 cards. But, I was hoping for the best.


The first ten cards of the pack were all base.

The next card, my green velocity. Who in the Sam Hill is this guy??

And the final card, this CeeDee Lamb Rated Rookie which was the highlight of the pack.

The CeeDee Lamb may have been the saving grace for this pack but not safe enough. I do still like Optic and always have. Anything Chromed is always a win.

Thoughts on my break or the product are welcomed below!

No comments:

Post a Comment