Sunday, August 29, 2021

Gallery Of Players

Not only did Wes send all of those amazing cards you saw in the Summer Of Wes countdown, but there was tons of others that didn't even make the cut.

Some of those better ones are today in what I am calling my Gallery Of Players.

The players below are side PC guys I collect. My main guys are NY Giants obviously but these are some of the names you can find in my side PC's and Wes knew exactly what I would be looking for. Here is the full on gallery grouped by those players,

















































Keep in mind this was only the top or favorite ones from each group. There was other cards in each of these guys piles especially Favre.

Thoughts on any of the cards and players above appreciated in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment