Thursday, August 26, 2021

Burbank Pickups Of The Month: August 2021 Edition

It's that time of the month, well, not that, but it is for my Burbank Snags of the month!

Sometimes when I am looking on Burbank, I don't search for cards. Sometimes I find them searching for me. 

For example, today's mail day. All I did was type in Ex and the search came up with a ton of options which led to these Bright Lights cards that just glared at me. I needed them and I am so happy I grabbed them as they are really cool.

The cards feature a neon yellow/green acetate background with a full colored player in the forefront.




As you can see, the whole card is plastic.

I grabbed these three players as they were the cheapest options to buy on there but I may have to go back and see if they have more.

Please remember, at Burbank Sportcards Beckett Marketplace , you can save 10% by using code 15Burbank at checkout. Shipping is also free on orders of $50 or more. The more you buy, the more you save and the more you won't have to pay shipping on.

No comments:

Post a Comment