Thursday, November 7, 2019

Comin' In Hot:Trade With @JHawksHoops

I kept seeing great card after card that @JHawksHoops was posting. Lots of stuff that peaked my interest but I didn't have any idea what I would give up for it. He had specific things he was looking for and for me to find those things, it wasn't going to be easy.

But, I did finally find something and we worked out a deal.

Three Daniel Jones rookie cards from Illusions

Donruss Team Heroes Eli Manning

Saquon Barkley base from Illusions I didn't have

Sweet purple numbered parallel from Phoenix

Patrick Mahomes X-Tra Points purple parallel. I have been wanting a nice Mahomes for my collection. Now I finally have one.

And finally.......yes!! Another Daniel Jones auto! I can't get enough. I don't even have an Eli Manning rookie auto but have multiple Jones ones. Really need a Eli rookie auto at some point.

Big thanks goes out to @JHawksHoops for the trade. You definitely have some more stuff I want so hopefully we can work out another deal soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment