Sunday, March 6, 2016

Sunday's With Rodney:1997 Stadium Club Co-Signers Autograph

One of the best autograph sets of all-time and especially of the 90's is Stadium Club Co-Signers.
These sharp looking autograph cards have one side printed with rainbow foil and the other side plain foil with each side featuring one player. The autographs are all on-card and have seemed to held up well over time without fading.

These are not always easy to find as they fall 1:63 packs so it was more than 1:2 boxes to land one. I never pulled one but have picked up a few cheap ones within the last year. However, the one I really needed to continue on with my Hampton Cardboard Craze (like how I did that), was on eBay and I was short funded to get it. I was fortunate enough that a buddy of mine was able to snag it before it ended and we proceeded with a trade afterwards.

Really nice looking card and autograph here of Rodney..

And on the back is former Giants player David Meggett. I actually was lucky enough to meet David once at a charity event. He has a really nice signature. None of that two letter stuff we see today.
Even though this knocks a huge need of the Hampton Wantlist, he sadly has a couple of other Co-Signer autographs in the set I may never find.

A big thanks goes out to my buddy Bryan over at 90's Niche Football Card Blog for picking this up and trading it to me.

BLOGGERS NOTE:
Other than going to Church on Sundays, one of my other favorite Sunday activities to do is watching football. What better time to post about it, hence, this new segment. I am not sure what direction I am heading yet with the Hampton Cardboard Craze blog, but I thought in this segment I could post some key cards I have until my decision is made.

No comments:

Post a Comment