Tuesday, March 22, 2016

OVERTIME!

Like most great championship match-ups, us fans hope for the best game or series between the two greatest teams. Well, this seems to be the case for my first annual March Madness Card Company edition.

Topps and Panini ended tied at 10 votes each.

I thought maybe I should just end it this way, but I can't. One has to win. So in order to do that, I am having to go into overtime. So for the next 12 hours or so, fans will have a chance to vote for the best OVERALL company one last time. Whoever comes out on top is the winner. If it happens to end in a tie again, well, it will be a tie.

Please take a second out to go to the right of the blog at the top where the poll exists, pick out the best OVERALL company and click vote. Takes just a second. Please pick the one that provides the best overall experience whether its products, customer service or fan interaction.

If on a mobile device, please view the blog in web version to vote.

Thanks for taking a few seconds out of your day and hopefully tomorrow I can announce a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment