Thursday, December 21, 2017

Christmas Favorites:Turkey Hill Egg Nog Ice Cream

Okay, before you guys say, "what the hey?" "This isn't cards." "Doesn't this say Sport Card Collectors?" "Is he done collecting?" "I am so unfollowing" "Never reading again!", I wanna explain that Christmas is my favorite time of the year and I wanted to share that joy with you!

I will admit that I am one of those crazies that puts up Christmas decorations on Thanksgiving night but I don't keep them up til the next year. Usually they are taken down a day or two after Christmas. I try to decorate as much as I can and I enjoy all of the tastes, scents and feels of the season. Having been around snow my entire life, I will also say there is nothing like snow on Christmas day.

So to celebrate my favorite holiday, I thought I would go cardless for a few days and show off some items I enjoy around the holidays. It may not be your cup of tea per say, but thought it would be fun to go off the beaten road on here for once.

So let's get to celebrating!

One of the flavors of the season I enjoy most is Egg Nog. Whether it is enjoyed through a cup of egg nogg or in today's featured item, a frozen version, there is nothing like egg nog. I know not everyone likes it, but I sure do.

I usually try a version of Egg Nog ice cream and I found this year possibly the best version I have tried yet, Turkey Hill Egg Nog.
 
As you can see, I really dug into this container. This version is smooth, rich and bursting with flavor. It's what I would expect from an egg nog ice cream.
 
 
If you can find this at your local grocery store I strongly suggest you giving it a try. You won't be disappointed especially if you are an egg nog fan.
 
Tomorrow comes another taste of the season. I believe it's new to this year and I really enjoyed it. Stay tuned for that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment