Tuesday, December 26, 2017

WINNER Of The #MyToppsMomentOfTheYear Contest!

Before I post a winner, I just wanted to say thanks to those who shared their story Topps Moment. I enjoyed everyone of them and I am sure Topps did as well. I wished I could afford to ship you all something for entering but I can't.

This contest didn't have nearly as many entries as I had hoped, but it did reach past the 20 entry level which I had hoped.

So let's get to a winner!

There were 24 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
  1. John S.
  2. Kim M.
  3. JOSIAH S
  4. Redbird Tess
  5. Nacho N
  6. Ted S.
  7. Gavin
  8. Jmack
  9. Nick F.
  10. Eric B.
  11. M.Priggs
  12. S. Gandert
  13. Andrew C.
  14. BiggsDaddy
  15. Donnie S.
  16. Nachoes Grande
  17. Cliff
  18. Nick
  19. Dion
  20. The Cardboard Flame
  21. NJ S.
  22. Tracy L.
  23. Jake S.
  24. Grady M.
IP: 72.169.88.58
Timestamp: 2017-12-26 11:15:27 UTC
You have randomized this list 3 times.

Congrats to John S on scoring the Topps prize pack! Please email me at sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com with your address. You will have 48 hours from now to claim your prize or it will be re-given away.

Thanks to everyone who entered. More contests to come from Topps as the MLB season is soon upon us!

No comments:

Post a Comment