Tuesday, December 19, 2017

The Diamond Club

My love of cards with jewels reached a new high with my latest addition.

To go along with the Sapphire I have of Terrell Davis, I can now say I own a diamond chip as well. It is real diamond, it claims to be but how will we ever know.

I made an offer of $7 to acquire this tough 90's insert I didn't even know existed. This insert set is from 1996 Zenith named coincidentally The Diamond Club. The base insert falls 1:24 packs while this one, known as the parallel to it, falls at a tough 1:350 packs and there are not a ton of them out there from my searching.
It's a pretty cool cheap pick up in my opinion. It's also not very often this Yankees fan finds a Red Sox card to be cool.
Now if only I could add the expensive Griffey version of this and it's base version as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment