Friday, December 29, 2017

I Love The Smell Of A Good Trade

Tim from I Love The Smell of Cardboard In the Morning and I pulled off our first trade in some time but it was a good one. He ended up with a really low numbered autograph card he needed for his PC and I ended up with some pretty sweet PC additions.

I must mention I didn't post pictures of everything. He also sent a good stack of base cards as well. I put the focus of this post into the other items instead but I did appreciate it all.

Surprisingly, I didn't have this Big Tuna card. Parcells was one of the greatest Giants coaches ever. Coughlin is right there with him. If only I could have said that about Ben Mcadoo.

 
Some more Jeets. I must be up over 300 different ones now. I will have to do a tally at some point and put the number on the blog.

 
New #AllRise card I didn't have a sweet Odell Beckham Turkey Red rookie I didn't have either.I like the look of the Turkey Red card.

 
Another new Jeter. If I remember correctly these came off of Skippy Peanut Butter lids.

 
My first Yao Ming rookie card. I can officially take that off the want list. Also another new Odell Beckham Jr rookie. This time it's a Topps Chrome mini. I can't wait to see him back on the field next year. This season has not been the same.

 
Shiny DRC and a numbered Reflections of Odell and Calvin Johnson. Cool card. I really like the Score Parallels.

 
Numbered Princes and a new Engram. Can't believe he didn't make the Pro Bowl still.

 
A pretty sweet Nicks and another new Engram on the top. The photo in this one is pretty similar to the last. Prizm parallel of Odell and a trio of Giants.

 
Another Odell rookie! Orange parallel.

 
1996 Spx baseball help. Still more to go.

 
My first Spx basketball towards getting those. I have a very, very long ways to go to get those sets.

 
Paydirt Sanders to help with that set I am trying to put together.

 
Sick, sick, sick Sterling Shepard card. I think this Certified Cuts product looks intriguing. First I have seen of it.

 
A new Wayne Gallman rookie auto. A great looking one as well. This guy I expect a big year from next year.
 
 
A big thanks goes out to Tim for the mail day. Hoping we can do another trade soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment