Saturday, December 16, 2017

Reflections Of Rodney

I know, I know, another day of Hampton. Well, there will be many more ahead til I get caught up with all of my drafts.

Today's add came from Jammin JD Sports Cards.

Surprisingly, with as much Score 1995 football I bought back in the day, and it was a lot, I never pulled one single Reflections insert. Back when grocery stores actually carried cards, 1995 Score was always stacked and I always bought. You would think with these only falling 1:36 packs, or one per box, I would have at least landed one. But, no such luck.

So luckily for me Jammin JD Sports Cards had one available of my guy Rodney so I got to once again take another one off of the checklist. This insert featured a upcoming star running back and paired them in comparison with an NFL star.

The upcoming player was the spotlight on the card while the comparison was in a mirror as his "reflection".
These cards look much better then the version being put out today. Isn't that the way with anything that gets revived?

No comments:

Post a Comment