Saturday, December 23, 2017

Christmas Favorites:Coffee Mate Peppermint Mocha

Okay, before you guys say, "what the hey?" "This isn't cards." "Doesn't this say Sport Card Collectors?" "Is he done collecting?" "I am so unfollowing" "Never reading again!", I wanna explain that Christmas is my favorite time of the year and I wanted to share that joy with you!

I will admit that I am one of those crazies that puts up Christmas decorations on Thanksgiving night but I don't keep them up til the next year. Usually they are taken down a day or two after Christmas. I try to decorate as much as I can and I enjoy all of the tastes, scents and feels of the season. Having been around snow my entire life, I will also say there is nothing like snow on Christmas day.

So to celebrate my favorite holiday, I thought I would go cardless for a few days and show off some items I enjoy around the holidays. It may not be your cup of tea per say, but thought it would be fun to go off the beaten road on here for once.

So let's get to celebrating!

Today is the final item I am featuring in this series but I could have gone on much longer. Maybe if this is popular it will be something I do next year and maybe even expand to decorations. So far my flavor plate has had gingerbread and egg nog, but it wouldn't be the holiday season without some mint. That's where today's item comes into play.

Coffee Mates Peppermint Mocha is a MUST HAVE for your coffee this time of year. If you enjoy coffee and the nice flavor of mint, this makes for a great combo that touches your tongue on the way in and swishes your mouth full of delishesness as swallow it down your throat.

Not a year has gone by where I haven't had this in my coffee.


 
If my description of it isn't enough, just take a look at this. This mornings cup.
 
 
I hope you guys enjoyed this series and will try some of the items I featured. If you don't, you are surely missing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment