Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Gavin Sends Some Rodney's

A week or so ago, I was mailed some goodies from Gavin over at Baseball Card Breakdown as apart of our trade. Now it's up to me to mail my end out. I just gotta get some bubble mailers and run to the post office. Hopefully next week. Family and three Christmases put me a tad behind on mailing. Sadly none of those provided me with gifts or cards.

But, that's okay when I have mail days rolling in like this.

Up first, one of his awesome customs. This time it's of Yankees great, Jeter. Who is even greater after trading Stanton to the Yanks.


Then came a Rodney onslaught. 

Triple Folders


This is why they call it that when you open it up. It's kind of a 90's booklet without the memorabilia or autograph.

4 more Rodneys. Those Wild Cards are so tough to tell the difference and so tough to find the ones I need.


Digging this one. Lots of shiny.


Another shiny, this time a parallel from 1995 Action Packed called Quick Silver. I miss action packed.


One of the final 1998 cards I needed in Score and the Final 1998 Advantage I needed. It's a gold parallel which is really hard to see. The Stadium Club is almost the end of the parallels from that I need.


I finally got the base Skybox Premium I needed. I have the two lame Reebok parallels but not the base. Still have more Reebok ones to chase. Cool foil Black N Blue and shiny Gems Of The Crown.
 
A big thanks goes out to Gavin for this mail day and for willing to pick up some Hampton's for it. I hope your return like I said goes out soon.
If any of you are interested in a trade or donate some of those Hamptons collecting dust on your nightstand, I would welcome more Hamptons. You can find my checklist of needs, HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment