Friday, December 1, 2017

Nuttin But The Hits:2017 Topps Chrome Baseball Part 2


This is my second break of Chrome in 2017, let's see how it went. You can check out my first break to compare, here:2017 Topps Chrome Baseball

Every box of 2017 Topps Chrome baseball comes with 24 packs of 4 cards in each. It's been that way for years. Hobby boxes come with 2 autographs per among a variety of inserts and parallels. Boxes because of this red hot rookie class are pushing to to $130 per box and some places much more.

My refractors:



Prism Refractors:


Negative Refractor


Pink Refractor of that stalker Renfroe


BOOM SHAKAKLAKA! Aaron Judge purple refractor /299


Insert pulls:






Orange /25


Another Judge!


My autographs which I felt were a lot better than the first time.


 
I am a huge Chrome fan and this was another fun break. I just wished Chrome had lasted longer in retail as I would have picked up more for sure.

Thoughts on my break today?

No comments:

Post a Comment