Monday, December 4, 2017

Top Shelf Surprise!

I was a recent lucky winner in a Top Shelf Breaks contest. What the prize was...well...I had no idea. So when a bag arrived I was in for a surprise that's for sure!

Up first, some hobby novelties. I should sometime show off my display of shirts and hats from the hobby. I think the only big company I don't have anything from is Topps.


 
Underneath this was a Top Shelf Breaks Gold Pack which contained these cards in it,

 
A couple of refractors...

 
And the big hit from the pack, a solid Gleyber Torres refractor.

 
Underneath that pack came 3 packs of 2013 Upper Deck football. Here were the highlights of those,



 
Dion Lewis being the big highlight of the break. He look really good since he got healthy for the Patriots.
 
 
If you wanna pull some big "monsters" as they have pulled plenty, check out Top Shelf Breaks, HERE. You can also follow them on Twitter for break updates and for giveaways. Good people who look out for collectors and trying to make breaking affordable and fun.
 
Thoughts on my mail day is welcomed below!

No comments:

Post a Comment