Wednesday, December 6, 2017

My Best Rookie Card Of The 90's

My father and I have been going back and forth through text for weeks trying to work on our second major trade.

He was looking for some more Aaron Judges for his PC and I had doubles, while my focus was on one single card that I knew he didn't want to let go. After I made my last attempt towards the card I wanted, he finally agreed and we pulled off a trade. A day after mailing, we got our cards.

I not only got one card, but ended up with a second. I didn't pull a Bellinger from my Gallery break and he had three so letting one go wasn't too hard for him. The sad part is, right after I got this, I got a trade offer for it so I am shipping it off. So I still need one of these.

 
And here was my card aim the whole time. It's 90's, it's Topps Chrome, it's a Super Star and it's graded. How about this bad boy....
 
 
What, what!!!
 
I have been wanting this card for some time but watching it jump up and up in value I knew buying wasn't an option. So I lucked out here in a trade. I was hoping he had the Vince Carter Topps Chrome as well but didn't sound like he did.

I will take a trade any day with prospects as long as I am getting a solidified player already in return. As much as I didn't want my Aaron Judge doubles go, I also can see him failing next year and values dropping hard. One thing that won't drop ever is this Tim Duncan. I think in the end I won the deal but if Judge plays like this year, you never know....

Thoughts on this tremendous add is welcomed in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment