Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas From Sport Card Collectors

Today I decided to take a day off from posting about cards. As much as I know most of you like to hang around on here :), I thought today you should take some time for your family.

So today, I came on to say how much I appreciate the support here on Sport Card Collectors from first you guys, the readers. I also appreciate the support from The Pack Gambler, Jammin JDcards, and BCW Supplies.

And I especially appreciate the support from Panini America. Without them,  Sport Card Collectors blog wouldn't be what it is today. So thank you!

So for today's post, I just wanted to wish you a...

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HOPE ALL OF YOU HAVE A VERY HAPPY HOLIDAY!

I hope all of you spend good times with family, eat great food and have some sick mojo if you find cards under your tree! Tomorrow be on the lookout for the most recent Christmas break results with a big hit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment