Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Box Break Of 2011 Timeless Treasures Football

Broke a tin of Timeless Treasures Football 2011 over the weekend as an early Christmas present. When I first opened this product a couple of years ago, I didn't care much for it. But, now that I have busted tin number 3, the product has grown on me. Was hoping to find a Kaepernick or Cam Newton auto under the tree, but didn't. However, did enjoy what was pulled.

Each Tin contains 1 Autographs #ed to 499 or less and 2 Memorabilia Cards#ed to 250 or less. You might hit two autos but out of three breaks this is what we got. You will also find that each base card is numbered as well.Only 5 cards per tin!

The Tin serves both as a house for the cards and a collectible display

Base Card

Insert parallel


The Game Day Souvenirs feature actual game date photography and game-used memorabilia. That's awesome!

I really like these white leather autographs..well done design too

Overall, no huge hits. But the Rookie Signatures is cool. And I have always been a fan of Pocket Hercules.

Let us hear your thoughts on this break!

No comments:

Post a Comment