Saturday, January 30, 2021

The Week In Pictures: More Snow

 
This week in pictures is brought to you by the letter S again, as in more Snow.

Another round of snow came through, once again not as much as we have seen in past storms, not that I am complaining, but it was enough to cover more ground. So far this year I have yet to shovel any of the white stuff off from my deck....knock on wood it stays that way.

If you look closely you can see the flakes falling.

My wife had to drive through the storm on slippery roads to work but made a stop along the way and snapped this amazing picture that captures the storm.

 
At least I had these to end the week to distract myself from the snow. These are chicken wontons with chicken, sauce, red cabbage, green onions and plenty of cilantro. I am not sure if I am alone with this, but more cilantro the better. It brings out any dish.

I am only doing one more week of this segment which is next week as this segment hasn't taken off that well and I have another idea to replace it. It doesn't mean the segment will be gone forever, just taking a break for awhile.

Leave your thoughts on snow or cilantro in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment