Sunday, January 31, 2021

Like Free Money?

 Do you like to earn free money? Free money you can use on cards? I know I do.

@onemillioncubs has tweeted out a few times an app called the Fetch Rewards App where he said last year he earned $700 in eBay gift cards for free. FREE.

Let me spell that out for you. SEVEN...HUNDRED....DOLLARS....E....STINKIN....BAY FOR F..R..E..E.

Instead of going by his article on the Fetch Rewards app like I usually do yesterday, not an app kinda guy, this time I read his article and said you know what, I am going to give this a try. At this point with the look of my hobby funds this year, I will try anything especially for free. So I did and downloaded the app.

I am not a tech kinda guy so I was worried about figuring out the app. But, it was so easy.

To earn points, just upload receipts. That's it. There is a camera in the app, you just click on that, and take a picture of the receipt, hit submit and that's it. If you need to take a picture of long receipts there is a plus button where you can chunk it up and take pictures of the whole thing. You earn points for every receipt from anywhere. Local grocery stores, gas stations, restaurants, Walmart, Target, and even that quick Dunkin run. Any receipt and even online ones if you don't go to the stores. 

The app reads your receipt and gives you points based on what you buy. Some may be worth 5 points, some may be worth 1000 and some up to 5000. It all depends on what items you buy or what specials they may be running that day where you can earn extra points. Either way, you can achieve some kind of goal. We all get receipts.

If you're going to get a receipt for shopping, why not download this app and take a picture of it before throwing it away and earn yourself some money for cards? It's a win-win.

You can also get points for referring a friend and even using their referral code. That's where I am hoping because I gave you this info that you will use my referral code WHICH IS 8TB9M. Earn BOTH OF US some points by using it please :) Oh, and you must upload one receipt before either of us earn it. Thanks in advance!

The only thing I haven't figured out is when they distribute the rewards out. I am guessing it runs like eBay bucks where you gather your points for a few months before they give them out. Also, if you are curious how many points you have to earn to land let's say an eBay gift card, there are tons of other choices as well to restaurants and stores and apps, it's 5,000 points (you get 2,000 just for doing my referral code) for a $5 eBay gift card and 50,000 points for a $50 one. There are $10 and $25 options as well.

So to sum this up, FREE CARD MONEY, FREE APP, EASY TO USE, TAKE A PICTURE OF A RECIEPT YOU ARE TOSSING AWAY ANYWAYS. FREE CARD MONEY. FREE MONEY FOR SOMETHING YOU THROW AWAY. Can I just keep this one repeat??? 

Join today and PLEASE USE MY CODE and help us both out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment