Saturday, January 16, 2021

Eli's Clear Shot

 
Sometimes you never know when a chase will start. 

I was window shopping on eBay, something I do often, and found this 2020 Panini Illusions Clear Shots insert card. What caught my attention first was the fact it was a picture from Super Bowl 46 and I believe the play where Eli threw a short slant TD pass to Victor Cruz for the first touchdown of the game and this was his reaction afterwards.

Anything with the Giants Super Bowl wins I try to snag up.

So I grabbed the base insert above.

That's until I found out there were parallels to this card and then I went a little crazy. Good thing I got a eBay gift card for Christmas.

I grabbed all of the parallels available for this card that were listed and left myself with only 2 more to get before I would complete the rainbow. Of course one of those two is the 1/1 which may or may not ever pop up.

Here is the gallery of what I did grab,
Emerald

Orange

 
Blue Sapphire

Pink /399

Red /149

Black /50

Green /10

The Light Blue is also on its way but the seller sent the card to the wrong person so I am waiting for it to head my way still.

Here is the group all together. I think by far the color parallels stand out more than the base insert does.

I am hoping I can find the Purple 1/1.

No comments:

Post a Comment