Saturday, January 23, 2021

The Week In Pictures: Foodworthy!

This weeks pictures are brought to you by the letter F, as in Food yo!

Kicking it off with this early birthday present my wife got me...a pizza oven. Now my birthday isn't until March but when you see a deal and can't hide something this size in the house you just have to give it as an early gift. It's not a huge oven, only 13 inch pizzas, but it does an amazing job and even somebody like me who isn't tech saavy can run it.

 
Somewhere under the pile of tortilla chips is my salad. The only way I can eat salad is extra cheese, extra meat, and these tortillas or croutons.

 
My wife surprised me with a delicious breakfast as well this week. Veggie Omelet, homemade white toast and bacon. SOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD.

 
I tried to make a new recipe from a Facebook ad known as Olive Garden Cheesy Chicken Noodles. It turned out okay but was extremely salty from the ingredients. Guess that's how you tell it's from a restaurant ;)

To end the week, I tried a baked "fried" pickle recipe with the coating being Cool Ranch Doritos. Turned out really good. Whoever would have thought Doritos and Pickles?

I hope to have made you hungry this week as I made myself hungry again. Thanks for stopping in and more pictures to come next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment