Sunday, January 17, 2021

Rodney's Cardboard:2020 Illusions Mirage Base Autograph

Panini threw yet another surprise at me in 2020 by following up their 2019 Panini Illusions Rodney Hampton inclusions with a 2020 inclusion as well.

I am still chasing last years 1/1 from Illusions which feels like it will never be found like other Rodney Hampton 1/1 autographs I am still waiting on.

I did however get a big jump on this years Illusions autographs. There are 6 overall to get and I have already narrowed it to only two more I need which is the /10 and the /1.

I absolutely fell for this design right off as soon as I saw them. Not only is it a fun, yet frustrating chase, at least the cards look nice as well.

This is the base autograph which is /99.

And for the first time I have ever seen.....a real card back on these!!! Holy smokes! This one at least doesn't have a boring back.

This is just one of the four I will be showing off. Hopefully before I get to the others to show off on here I will have a chance to find the last two, it's doubtful but I am hopeful.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment