Thursday, January 28, 2021

The Mosaic Chase

I know..I know...I have posted a lot of Eli Manning cards on here to kick of this blogs re-birthing but I promise to show off other Giants as I go along. Right now as I type, well not literally, I am gathering cards to post and to show off.

However, for now, here is another Eli post and another side project I have of his.

I wasn't too much of a fan early on when I saw images of Mosaic release, but when I started adding a few of the cards to my Giant collection, specifically my Eli Manning PC, I really started to dig it. The only problem I have with it is identifying all of the parallels. So I usually take my research to eBay to help.

The six Mannings above were the kickoff to see how many of his Mosaic cards I could add without breaking the wallet, thanks to Burbank Sport Cards for the good deals on those. 
As for the latest add that arrived yesterday, this Red parallel, it was added thanks to my good friend @Brent3323 who not only sent along some Eli's I knew were coming but this one as well.

Here is the start of my Rain....no....here is the start of my collection of Eli Mosaic cards. Well, the base. I have some of the inserts and parallels of those as well.

Thanks to Brent for the assist on a new Mosaic add.

I am not sure how far I will run with this but hope to add a few more of the cheaper ones would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment