Sunday, November 29, 2020

Giants Cardboard: Back In Action

 
Rise and shine Giants fans! Or readers that follow me that know I am a Giants fan. It's game day! Today we are back after the bye week and hopefully ready to take on a ferocious Bengals team led by rookie QB Joe Burrow who has played up to his potential so far.

I don't know what to expect today, but hoping the team that has won two games in a row before the bye is the one that shows up in Cincy today. This is a must win game with the schedule getting tougher down the stretch with teams like Seahawks, Cardinals and Ravens on the final run.

I pulled off a couple of quick PWE trades before the bye and am ready to show these off.

First up. along with the Daniel Jones above, I traded with @Raidernation500 and hauled in these two as well,

A new Cruz

And finally a Sterling Shepard Contenders rookie auto. I have been wanting one of these.

Thanks to @Raidernation500 again for this trade.

Up next, Dion and I pulled off a smaller trades PWE style that still packed a fun punch.
Thanks to Dion my vintage Giants collection is starting to fill in nicely.

Whether I have them or not, I will always add Giants Super Bowl cards to the PC. Especially from the very memorable Super Bowl 42.

What's not to like about this Ron Dayne? Rainbow foil and a cool black and white throwback photo. Great card all around.

 
And finally, a Masterpiece. Not just an Upper Deck Masterpiece card but a masterpiece of a play. I get shivers down my spine every time I hear Joe Buck and Troy Aikman make the call for this game. I will never get over that game, the way it ended and especially who we beat.

Thanks to Dion for another fun trade.

I will be doing my usual regimen on game day of making pizza, wearing my jersey and hopefully being able to watch the Gmen on TV. It appears though that the Patriots are also playing at the same time on Fox and they always override the Giants in my viewing area. It stinks as I am not able to watch the game otherwise. Internet is too dead to stream it and I can never find a good streaming site to begin with. 

Regardless, Go Giants!

No comments:

Post a Comment