Monday, November 23, 2020

Bumping Into The Wrong Setting

 
I despise new technology.

One simple hit of the wrong button can make everything come crashing down or messed up.

Today's photos for example in this post. I hit something on my camera that made these pictures expand the bottom and top showcasing off the background I use to take them on and making them look really odd.

In order to get today's post up without further delay, I had to post these as is. But, I will tell you one thing, my OCD is eating me alive right now.

AT LEAST the trade I made to acquire these cards was much easier than taking the pictures of them.

@Hamscards saw my post about having an extra Buster Posey Topps rookie and asked what I needed for it. Not sure how we got to the cards we got to in exchange for it, but it worked for me.


I was able to add three more MJ's to my collection, bringing me up to roughly 125 different cards.

Shaq and 90's shiny, that's all it takes for me.

And even a bonus at the end in this Big Pippen.

Thanks to Ham's Cards for the trade!

(update: since typing this up I have figured out the camera button I hit by mistake after many tries of doing so. Pictures will be back to normal after this)

Have any of you made any trades recently and what did you get?

No comments:

Post a Comment