Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Mosiackkk

I feel like I was the only one in the card community who didn't have a chance to open a single pack of Panini Mosaic football or basketball. There was never any available retail and I outright refuse to pay the outrageous prices that flippers charge.

Or my own father actually who found a few hanger boxes. He knew he could make money off from them and wouldn't trade them to me this time. However, I crack up on the inside when he calls me and discusses cards and tells me about Mosiack. 

He's older, so I don't correct him that its Mosaic.

In my box of goodies from Grady M, I was finally able to get a taste of Mosiack, I mean Mosaic basketball.

With cards that look this cool, I can see why collectors are drawn to this.

More green including Jimmy Butler who turned his career back around in Miami.

 
I was honestly really drawn in by this Old School Moses Malone. The stained glass in the background is really outstanding against the silver blocks.

There is still more to come from this outstanding box of goodies. 

What are your thoughts on Mosiackk, Mosaic? Did you open any?

No comments:

Post a Comment