Saturday, November 28, 2020

Let's Talk About Sets Volume 48:Power Surge!

Set's talk Volume 48 is here folks! And just before I started typing this up, I learned a new position on today's sets. 

That there is more than just one way to have this sets.

1995 Stadium Club Power Surge was inserted in Series 1 packs falling 1:18 packs but I also found out that they were in Series 2 as well falling 1:36 packs making this once thought 12 card set into a 24 card set chase.

And this is why I do my research.

I just recently started to decide to chase this set when I opened a box of 1995 Stadium Club series 1 and saw how invigorating the design was.

The foil doesn't only shine with rainbow,but the lightning strike in the background does as well with a streak that offsets the rest of the card. Not sure how they did that but its very appealing.

 
And a couple more. These are a little bit up close so you can see the full angle.

With these 6 new adds from Burbank Sportscards Beckett Marketplace (also saved 10% by using code 15Burbank), I am only 3 away from having the Series 1 set. Now I gotta figure out how far from Series 2 I am.

Another fun chase in the works among my many others. I will further update this chase down the line with more sets talk.

For now, have a good day and remember to have protection for when you are doing sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment