Friday, November 27, 2020

The Chronicles Of NASCAH

 
I am not much of a NASCAR fan anymore, I used to be up until 2005ish, but that doesn't mean I don't collect the cards still. 

I am that way with many of the sports.

In my box of goodies from Sport Card Reader Grady M, there were a ton of NASCAR cards from the new Chronicles release. Of course the product isn't new anymore and I have seen mixed reviews on it. For me, for what I got out of this box I was pretty happy with it.

For today's post I will be sharing what some of those cards look like. Keep in mind this isn't all of the ones he passed along as I am only posting the best of the best but believe me, there was plenty more.

Let's take a look at some of these so you get the idea of the product,

You can't include Donruss and not have Rated Rookies. Whether they are new rookies or retro ones.

Prizm. Gotta love some Prizm. It's slowly been growing on me for years and now with the rookie cards being the most popular out there, it's moved ahead of Topps Chrome for me.

When will it be Select or

Optics time to shine in the sport as standalone product? I bet not too far down the road.

I remember having this much hair Bill. But getting older and 2020 has diminished it


This Dale Jr is spectacular. The Mountain Dew design, the fact I picture him being a redneck and the parallel screams perfect harmony.

I sure could go for a Big Mac right now. And no, not the racer. Couldn't be a Panini product that included Donruss without some kind of nicknames in it.


 
Lots of red wave shiny Optic

And now onto my Top 3 Favorite designs of the product. At least the ones that were included in the box,

  
3) This card is so 90's that the 90's feel like they are back. Everyone knows my passion of the 90's and this card is all about that.
 
2) I liked this design for football and I like it for NASCAR. I think this should be a standalone product design. Looks great even more so in person. There are other products I would sacrifice to get this as a product line. Lot's of possibilities for inserts, autographs and relics for this one.

1)Look at this. #USA #America this is a stunning card. I would actually like to see this one used as well for a base card set. Would be a lot of fun. Maybe Panini's way of bringing back Collectors Edge Presidents Reserve.

We are heading towards the end of this mail day from Grady M. I haven't even shown all of it or this would be going on for months.

Thanks for reading and let me know in comments where you would rank the Top 3 I chose or if you would pick another one from above to replace what I chose. Curious what your responses are.

No comments:

Post a Comment