This is year three of Luminaries and it has worked that way for me. First year, even though I like Bernie Williams, he doesn't quite pay for the box. Last year I landed Nolan Ryan. Let's see how the 2019 break went.
Other hits not found in my box but could be in yours include,
- Home Run Kings
- Master of the Mound Autographs
- Lighting the Way Dual Autograph
- Hit Kings Autographs
- Hit Kings Autograph Patches
- Home Run Kings Autograph Relics
- Masters of the Mound Autograph Relics
- Masters of the Mound Autograph Patches
- Lighting the Way Dual Autograph Relic
- Hit Kings Autograph Patch Dual Book
- Hit Kings Ultra Book
- Hit Kings Ultimate Book
- Home Run Kings Autograph Patch Dual
- Home Run Kings Autograph Patch Triple Book
- Home Run Kings Ultra Book
- Home Run Kings Ultimate Book
- Masters of the Mound Autograph Patch Dual
- Masters of the Mound Ultra Book
- The Greatest Book
- Letters Autograph Book
- Cut Signatures
- Cut Signature Relics
- Cut Signature Bat Knob Book
- Lighting the Way Autograph/Cut Signature
Money ways, this was a tough break. It's not very often you say that about pulling a /10 card of a Hall Of Fame catcher but it is. Value wise, he is worth roughly $40 compared to the box price of $200. Like I said, there is no gray area.
However, this product has a significant amount of big pulls. Tons. Trouts, legends, vets, cut signatures and more. There is plenty to gamble on if that's for you.
If you want in on a box break of this product without paying box prices, I suggest Midwest Box Breaks as they pull fire!
Please make sure to take a minute out to thank Topps for providing this box for me to review and to be able to add cards to the giveaway on Twitter I am hosting. Please follow me there to enter @SportCardCollec. Also follow Topps on all social media sites and visit their SITE, as well