Sunday, September 1, 2019

Rodney's Cardboard:1997 Action Packed Gold Impressions

COMC has a seller on there who has a bunch of Rodney Hampton cardboard I have never seen listed...EVER.

And all of it I fear will leave before I can afford to buy it. Fortunately for me, I have good friends in southern places such as Wes. Guy is like no other and is definitely my brother from another mother.

He snagged a few of them off from there for me and now I am showing them off. Today's is from 1997 Action Packed.

The third piece to my 1997 Action Packed "rainbow" was finally found and now in hand. I don't have any info on the Gold Impressions in terms of odds and limited quantity but they can't be that easy of a find. This was the first time I have ever seen the Rodney Hampton version listed anywhere.

The card itself is an easy parallel, it simply takes the football embossed part and turns it gold and adds a stamp.

The card isn't numbered but not all hard to find cards in the 90's are.

More rarer Rodney's to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment