Sunday, February 16, 2020

Rodney's Cardbaord:1994 Collectors Choice Gold Parallel

One of the final cards from 1994 Collectors Choice that kept eluding me was the gold foil parallel. Well, once again, COMC had one popped up and I overpaid to snag it.

When I talk overpaid, normally a card like this should be just a few bucks, well I paid $10 just to ensure I have it.


Gold foil front

 
regular back. Remember when card backs actually had pictures on them. Great action shot on this one. Something you always expected from Upper Deck.
We need Upper Deck football cards again.
Just two more 1994 Collectors Choice left. Need the Spanish and one of the Crash The Games and it's a done deal for it.

Check out NEW POSTS on a NEW BLOG that's not Caption This posts. The future is about to change on here so add this blog to your blogrolls
https://diaryofcollector.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment