Sunday, February 9, 2020

Rodney's Cardboard:1994 Topps Special Effects Uncut Trio Sheet

The set that got me drawn into collecting, made another return for me. This time in an odd trio uncut sheet.

I hadn't ever seen one of these before and didn't know they even existed.

This is a 1994 Topps uncut trio Special Effects parallel sheet.


Topps Special Effects parallel fell 1:2 packs in 1994 and was the parallel set that drew my attention to collecting. You can find multiple stories on here about it but the best one you can locate under Origins Of A Cardboard Addict tab.

The picture I took above doesn't do this card any justice.

I grabbed this one from COMC as my final purchase with the gift card for $3. However, when I got the card in hand I noticed some damage on it and contacted COMC who refunded me my $3 since the seller didn't list anything about it. I guess it could have been the way it was packed as well. But, since it's a rarity to even find this ,  I didn't want to return it and will have to deal with the fact there is some slight damage to the card. But, a huge thank you to COMC for their help in making it right.

Well, I promise that does it for sheet cards of Rodney unless I can find more.

Have you ever seen one of these before? Or any parallel uncut sheets?

No comments:

Post a Comment