Saturday, February 29, 2020

$25 A Week Challenge Week 13:90's And Today

Another week is over and you know what that means, another week of additions for a value under $25.

First up, I found these 90's jersey cards. What's interesting about these, they are called team threads but have no specific player wearing them, no word if they are game used.

From my research after the purchases, they have a replica jersey swatch embedded that is not game used or even worn by the player. Must be where some of the companies today got their idea from for player worn jerseys.

First up, Eddie George I grabbed for $2 shipping


Up next, Kauffman for $1.25 plus .99 shipping


And then a Davis for $5 plus .99 shipping. I originally thought about doing a set up until I found out they are not game worn. I should had known by the price. I will say though, incredible design and good size swatches especially on these 1998 ones of Kauffman and Davis. They should do these designs for companies today.

I needed this Daniel Jones rookie so for $3 plus $2.90 shipped for an Optic, I will take that.

And then I grabbed this Dwayne Haskins Prizm for my Prizm rookies for $5. Haskins showed some life down the stretch and took control as the Redskins QB. Should be a good year 2.

Overall this week, I went under $25 again with $21.13.

What will I pick up next week, only time will tell. You just never know what you will see me find.

No comments:

Post a Comment