Wednesday, December 2, 2020

25 Days Of Cardmas Day 2:Sport Santa

 
When I went on a card searching frenzy this year for Christmas related cards, one of the first ones I landed was this 2019 Parkside Collectibles Limited Edition cards from my friend @JG24everfan.

Sport Santa as I like to refer to him as, appears to be a stud multi-sport player. This must be what his offseason workouts must look like before he sits down and plumps up for the holidays.


That's pretty similar to how I feel every Christmas as an adult.

First, we get together with the in-laws for Thanksgiving (once again looked different this year) and then my sister-in-law from Mass comes up and we have a big eat-out-palooza, then my wife hosts a family get together, then we do my favorite meal of the year in a Christmas breakfast and end that out with a sister-in-law from Tennessee food time. 

Fortunately but unfortunately at the same time, my wife and sister-in-law from Tennessee are not able to do their bake off anymore since she moved. That was a time where they bake goodies all day to hand out to co-workers, family, etc. Because of course who isn't going to sneak a few sugar cookies or chocolate fudge pieces.

Do any of you have any food traditions around the Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment