Monday, December 14, 2020

25 Days Of Cardmas: Step Into Christmas

Today's song matchup seemed spot on I must say. Santa's boots+Step Into Christmas...yeah, I expect an applause for this one.

Elton John is one of my favorite all-time singers, thanks to my father, and one of my more favorable Christmas songs that I don't really hear that often on the radio is Step Into Christmas by the legend himself. Elton released this song 10 years before I was born in 1973, but it's a Christmas classic to me.
Today's card is another one of those NFL Properties cards featuring Santa. It's actually the first one in the 1993 series. This time it uses the Action Packed design and feel as well. It's one of the better used designs and pictures in the series as it makes me think of an old fashioned Christmas and those are the best ones.

What is your favorite holiday song you don't hear enough of?

No comments:

Post a Comment