Monday, December 7, 2020

25 Days Of Cardmas Day 7: Prism Santa

 
Between 1991 to roughly 1997, NFL Properties released 5 to 10 to even 12 card Santa sets featuring the base card designs that year for the NFL products.

There are many of these to collect and I just got my sleigh underway in doing so.

One of the first ones I had to grab was this 1993 Pacific Prism version. Prism was one of the cooler products in the early to mid 90's.

It also ties into my life of collecting.

Towards the end of 1993, I had just started to find both sports and sport cards interesting. Most likely I didn't find any cards under my tree that year as at that point I was die hard Mighty Morphin Power Rangers fan and most likely asked for as many figures I could get of them from Santa.

But, it's good to see that Santa has great taste in his cards if he went home to open a box for himself of the Prism.

What is one of your first products you asked Santa for under your tree?

No comments:

Post a Comment